Lough Key Forest and Activity ParkContact Details
Lough Key is not called a world of adventure for nothing. Children and adults alike will have hours of fun on the Lough Key Experience. There are lots of free activities with walking trails, outdoor gym equipment, an astro-turf game area and orienteering. Why not start your visit with an audio tour through 19th century tunnels, Ireland’s only Tree Canopy Trail and the outdoor children’s Adventure Play Kingdom. You can have a break in the Lakeside Café with its outdoor deck, perfect for watching all the action on the lake outside. When you are feeling energetic again, there are some seriously exciting activities to try.
• In the Boda Borg quest, only teamwork, trial and error will allow you to survive the challenge.
• Test your endurance on the Zipit Forest Adventure, an obstacle course up in the trees.
• Take a boat trip around the island-studded lake of Lough Key or hire a rowing boat.
• You can enjoy the cycle trails by hiring a traditional or an electric bike with Electric Bike Trails.
• Go gliding through the 350 acres of forest and woodland trails by taking a Segway tour, a fun new way to see Lough Key park, with Woodland Segway.